Saturday, September 13, 2008

and...i'm ranting

Hello friends. Just wanted to give you a heads up that A Tiny Machine hasn't disappeared forever. I moved into a new place in August and had a plan to share wireless with my neighbors. However, after a few weeks that fell through, and because of my difficult schedule, Comcast couldn't come by until this morning. I went straight home after the Walker After Hours last night to be certain that I would be awake and available between the hours of 8:00 and 12:00. But apparently, the internet guy didn't ring my buzzer when he came by. He called me and my phone didn't ring. So as I was waiting patiently to finally have to have blogging at my fingertips, he was outside my apartment canceling my appointment. Needless to say, I'm a little frustrated. They'll now be coming by in a week and a half and I'll be back to blogging about beauty, fashion and general nerdery. In the meantime, check out my article about New York Fashion Week on The Rake.

No comments: