Thursday, July 30, 2009

true love is ADORABLE

I was pretty excited to hear that the booty-shaking wedding video that's been making its way around the internet included numerous of my Grinnell College classmates in the bridal party.



Cute. Yes. Yes, it is.

And at another Grinnell wedding this last weekend, my friends Amy and Justin opted out of the traditional Couple's First Dance, and instead screened their Couple's First Music Video.



Love on the courts. I always appreciate a wind machine, and it's worth watching just to see Amy's half-court shot at the end.

1 comment:

Chloe said...

I have to tell you, I am really enjoying this new "trend" of doing unique first dances. The one of them dancing down the aisle made me bawl like a big fat baby (even though it is to Chris Brown, UGH) and that music video is adooorable.

It totally makes me want to make DH marry me again, just so I can make him dance to "Bust a Move" by Young MC down the aisle. Ha.