Friday, April 30, 2010

pour one out for me

Though I'll be in Stockholm next week, I want to let Minneapolitans know that létoile is sponsoring a night at The Guthrie Theater on May 5th. The discounted tickets for David Henry Hwang's M. Butterfly are a mere $15, and guests are welcome to attend an after party catered by Sea Change on the patio. Complimentary hors d'oeuvres will be served while the lovely DJ Matt Perkins will provide the evening's soundtrack. To take advantage of this fantastic deal, call the Guthrie Box Office at 612-377-2224 and request the l'etoile special discount.

Photo by Michal Daniel courtesy of The Guthrie Theater


In the meantime, don't forget to vote for my handsome fiancé for One Man Minneapolis. If Brian wins, in addition to making a donation to the YMCA, he will also be donating all of his personal winnings to MNfashion, Dress for Success via l'étoile, and The Humane Society. That's right, the personal winnings that we could spend on a honeymoon? He's giving them all away. He is a better person than I am, but I suppose that's why I love him so much.

No comments: