Wednesday, November 19, 2008

my arms are cold

I got an absurd deal on this Moschino coat. And it finally arrived! In all of its short-sleeved and completely unsuitable for Minnesota winter glory!

A Superman moment with my Comme des Garcons "Play" t-shirt (Which I am obliged to point out, I did not get at full price. Not at that $120 t-shirt stage of my life quite yet). Just one of the many things that I have in common with Kanye West. Others include: an off-key singing voice, an appreciation of Takashi Murakami, and a blog that we both update regularly. Oh, wait. That whole thing.

2 comments:

Chloe said...

I know, right? I was just pondering the Kanye Conundrum a few posts back on my blog- I don't have time to post 10 times a day, so how does he have time to post 10 times a day? It's a mystery. A big huge mystery.

I like the coat, but Minnesota winters are miserable. I don't know how you people do it. (*grew up in South Dakota*) :/

a tiny machine said...

ooh. i grew up in nebraska and have a weird love for south dakota. the badlands. the black hills. wall drug. THE CORN PALACE!

and take care of yourself. as for your roots, just remember what michelle said to romy, "you look so good with blonde hair and black roots it's like not even funny."