Thursday, June 25, 2009

beautiful things

a leaked image from Madonna's new campaign for Louis Vuitton

Lady Gaga's sparkler brassiere

Ruben Toledo's illustration for Pride and Prejudice

Anne Hathaway's White Queen makeup from Tim Burton's upcoming Alice in Wonderland

a behind the scenes shot of Miranda Kerr for the Terry Richardson photographed 2010 Pirelli Calendar

photo by Miles Aldridge

Emma Watson for Burberry

another Miles Aldridge shot

the new trailer for The September Issue - love the use of the song "Destroy Everything You Touch" by Ladytron

1 comment:

Chloe said...

Ohhh Lady Gaga. I just don't know quite yet how I feel about her, and I must admit the sparklers shooting out of the bra are a bit of a distraction.

I'm not a Tim Burton fan (I know, gaaaasp) but I'm really thinking I might set that aside to see Alice in Wonderland. I've always loved Anne Hathaway (even if she does typically go for teh fluffy roles) and Johnny Depp AND Helena Bonham Carter? Yeah, I'm in.