Monday, December 22, 2008

don't push me cause i'm close to the edge

It's not a secret that I have little patience for "It Girls." So imagine my delight when I heard that Pringle of Scotland, who used supermodel Sasha Pivovarova in their last ad campaign, will be featuring Pixie Geldof, Daisy Lowe, and Lydia Hearst in their spring ads. OMG! Two Nylon cover girls and Pearl Lowe's daughter? Maybe Bijou Philips could art direct! And Cory (pictured!) and Cody Kennedy could style! And Peaches Geldof could write a behind-the-scenes article about the photo shoot because she's a serious journalist! Ahhhhhhhh!

Okay, okay. Sarcasm overload. Approaching mental breakdown. This evening I will pour a large glass of carmenère, put on an episode of Firefly, cuddle with my kittens, and practice my French by re-reading old issues of Vogue Paris. Yes, everything will be right with the world. Ahem, I mean, le monde.

No comments: