Thursday, August 27, 2009

our love will be in virtual space

My girlcrush on Felicia Day began when I found her to be the least annoying of the potential slayers in season seven of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. But it was her incredibly sweet performance as Penny in Doctor Horrible's Sing-a-Long Blog that sealed the deal for me. Lately I've been catching up on The Guild, her online series that follows a group of gaming junkies who spend their days slaying goblins side-by-side. Day writes, directs, and stars in the series, which brought her tons of attention at Comic Con this year. Can't wait to see what she does next. In the meantime, check out this hysterical music video starring Day and the rest of the cast of The Guild titled "Do You Want to Date My Avatar?"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My BF and I had the Guild marathon the other night! This Felicia chick is every nerd's wet dream :)

a tiny machine said...

seriously. i'm obsessed with that show. and i'm in the planning stages of figuring out a way for ms. day and i to run into each other and become best friends. i know it's meant to be.