Tuesday, October 27, 2009

it's so hard to say goodbye

Dear, Prescriptives. I know that we've grown apart in recent years, but it still seems impossible that you're leaving this January. I wish I'd done a better job of staying in touch. I have so many great memories of custom blending foundation and lipgloss. A few years ago, you had a limited-edition plum lipstick that was all the rage. (Called "Purple Prose," I think. You always were the clever one.) I kept meaning to pick it up, and next thing I knew, it was gone. And now you're leaving forever and I can't stop thinking about all the missed opportunities. I hope to catch you before you leave so that we can say good-bye properly, and also so I can stock up on Instant Gratification Skin Renewal Peel. LYLAS.

Check out the top five Prescriptives products Beauty Addict posted today. Stock up, kids.

No comments: