Thursday, February 5, 2009

bite-sized for your convenience

Some hard news to help you make it through the week.

The September Issue documentary is being released in September. Appropriate.

Jenny Shimizu is making a comeback (thanks to fashionologie for the scoop). And no, I don't mean another random appearance on America's Next Top Model.

Mmm...a whole Vogue Paris devoted to model Lara Stone. And a seriously awesome manicure created by Deborah Lippman.

New York Fashion Week has moved to Lincoln Center.

Coraline opens this weekend, but if you're a city mouse and you want to see it in 3-D, you'll probably need to make a trek to the suburbs.

My friend's friend is nominated for a Grammy for his work with Lupe Fiasco! You know what that means. I'm totally famous by association. Not really, but we are having a little Grammy viewing party to cheer on friend of a friend and his pal Lupe. And we're dressing up. I want to recreate this:


Unfortunately, all I have is the hat.

P.S. You guys know I'm kidding, right?

No comments: