Wednesday, February 11, 2009

missed connections for nerds

Me: Black trench coat with Star Fleet emblem embroidered on the breast, sullenly sipping a Mike's Hard Lemonade and muttering about samurai swords in the corner.

You: Giving off a sexy medieval wench vibe, animatedly debating your friend about which Doctor Who is the hottest.

I thought I felt our psychic ESP matrixes click, was I dreaming? I couldn't help but notice the sideways look you gave me when they were playing the deleted scenes from "Serenity." I wasn't sure if you had something in your eye, or if my Darth Vader heavy-breathing impression was creeping you out. Either way, I've got enough limited edition Batman comic books to line our marriage bed ten times over.

I'll be at the V screening next week, if you're nasty.

No comments: