Sunday, March 8, 2009

i'm gonna tell you right away i can't wait another day, amanda.

I loved her as Lilly Kane on Veronica Mars. She was adorable as the ditzy Karen in Mean Girls. And she's been getting raves for her role on Big Love. (I can't comment on Mamma Mia! as I don't think I can bring myself to watch Meryl Streep sing and jump on a bed in a pair of overalls.) Plus, I totally dig her hair. Now Amanda Seyfried is in talks to star in the new Zack Snyder (300, Watchmen) project Sucker Punch. The movie has been described by Snyder as Alice in Wonderland with machine guns. Evan Rachel Wood and Abbie Cornish have also been rumored to be attached to the project, which will feature dragons, lobotomies, airplanes, and lots of ass-kicking. The question on my mind is, will Sucker Punch be as over-the-top homoerotic as 300? And though nothing with Sucker Punch has been confirmed, remember that we have the awesome Diablo Cody-penned horror fim Jennifer's Body to look forward to.

A little more Amanda...

In an Alice-inspired shoot for Vogue Italia

More Alice...

Some more Alice...

All pinned up in Vanity Fair

Mixing prints in Teen Vogue

This shot makes me think of the Sasha Pivovarova Prada ads from a few seasons ago.

Looking like a femme fatale from a classic film noir

1 comment:

Chloe said...

I will always always ALWAYS regret not buying that MBMJ dress she's wearing in the first pic.

I felt it might make me look like an airline stewardess. But come on! At least I'd be a really hot airline stewardess! *cries*

Is Mean Girls not the best movie ever? Man, now I have an itching to watch it tonight...