Sunday, March 22, 2009

a little monday inspiration

I love the graceful lines of The Dancing House in Prague designed by Vlado Milunić and Frank Gehry, nicknamed the Fred and Ginger building. I wish someone would design me a dress based on this architectural silhouette.


I've never really been into diamonds or engagement rings (for political, economical and environmental reasons). But if I could put all that bleeding heart crap aside and were to decide that a diamond ring would just be so me, I'd definitely go for this Killer Diamond Engagement Ring by Tobias Wong.

This eye jewelry by Dutch designer Eric Klarenbeek is some of the craziest shit I have ever seen. Beautiful, but intensely disturbing. Considering I can barely deal with a stray eyelash, I can't even imagine wearing this. What if you sneezed?

No comments: