Thursday, January 22, 2009

fashion mixtape: volume 2

Bienvenue à la deuxième édition de la Fashion Mixtape, in which I select an outfit that I like, guest blogger Kate creates a matching playlist, and sometimes I write in French for no reason!

Actually, I have a good reason to be writing in French. And his name is Karl. I'm still in love with this Chanel Haute Couture cocktail dress that Keira Knightley wore to a screening of The Duchess last year. The details of the dress are interesting enough on their own, so I'm glad she went minimalist with the accessories. Add some black peep-toe heels, a few layers of black eyeliner, and a sleek chignon, and she could do no wrong.

Outkast featuring Kelis "Dracula's Wedding"
Kim Carnes "Bette Davis Eyes"
The Church "Under the Milky Way Tonight"
Nouvelle Vague "The Killing Moon"
Hot Chocolate "Emma"

No comments: