Friday, May 16, 2008

out with the old...

I'm a huge fan of Target's Go International capsule collections. Because of Target, my closet is loaded with clothing designed by Alice Temperley, Proenza Schouler and Luella Bartley, labels I couldn't otherwise afford.

After this spring's successful collaboration with Jovovich-Hawk, Target launched its first Go International Private Collection, a line of fresh, stylish looks designed in-house. With its bright, colorblock dresses and clean, tailored blouses, the collection is flirty and modern. After spending far too long in the dressing room, I settled on a pair of black, high-waisted trousers and a royal blue, ruffle-front blouse, both of which immediately worked their way into my work wardrobe.

Perhaps the best part of the Go International collections is making room for the next line. Rogan Gregory's eco-friendly collection launches on May 18, so the Private Collection has been marked down to speed up turnover. I snagged the black tunic dress and the paperbag waist skirt for 30% off. Log on to Target to peruse the merchandise while it's still in stock.

No comments: