Tuesday, September 1, 2009

the divine miss j

Wow, I'm posting a lot today. Mostly because I posted that horrific motion poster for Pandorum this morning, and though I don't want to delete the post, I want it off the front page of my blog immediately. I think if I hear the garbled dialogue one more time I may start to cry.

So, on a lighter note, be sure to check out my pal Jahna's interview on The Midwasteland. Not only is she a stylist and fashion writer, she's also the Fashion Editor for l'étoile magazine. And one time Tim Gunn told her he liked her hair. The lovely photographs were taken by l'étoile editor-in-chief Kate Iverson. I know I say this a lot, but I really really love having such amazing friends and colleagues.

Be sure to check Jahna's blog, le petit connaisseurr de la mode. She always has the best scoops on Twin Cities fashion.