Monday, July 7, 2008

pimp my x-files

More trailers for The X-Files: I Want To Believe are being released, but as excited as I am for the return of Mulder and Scully, there's definitely a little something missing from these previews. There is barely any Xzibit. The only thing that topped my excitement for a second X-Files movie was learning that Mr. Pimp My Ride himself was part of the cast. My love for Alvin 'Xzibit' Joiner is not easily explained. It's as irrational as my crush on Sam Elliott (an undeniably handsome man, but a bit out of my age bracket). I've never really listened to much of Xzibit's music, but for whatever reason, I find him to be delightful and charismatic, and I'm confident that we'd have a blast playing House of the Dead together. Perhaps he just strikes me as a sensitive thug? Here's hoping he has a decent role in this movie (and that he eventually lands his own sci-fi series on FOX).

The Xzibit-lite trailer for The X-Files: I Want To Believe


No comments: