Sunday, July 6, 2008

my new obsession

I'm just now getting onto The Middleman bandwagon. But to be fair, I don't spend a lot of time watching ABC Family, so it's not too surprising that I missed the first two episodes. The Middleman follows struggling artist and frustrated temp Wendy Watson, who stumbles into the Middleman's top secret world. After a chance encounter with a super-mutant and a messy break-up with her film student (read: gay) boyfriend, she's recruited to a secret agency. Now she's a trainee, working with the Middleman himself, an Agent Dale Cooper-esque Mr. Fix It who works with and/or fights against robots, aliens and Mexican Lucha Libre wrestlers. I know you're intrigued. Check out the full episodes you've missed online, and watch the new episodes Monday nights at 10/9c. Plus, if you go to the show's site, you can create your own Middleman. Apparently, I'm Bulldog. Who knew my alternate identity would have such scary strangling gloves?

Check out a brief interview with Natalie Morales (Wendy Watson) at io9.

No comments: